Friday, July 13, 2007

Starting Blues

I had a rather novel experience today in one of my classes, when i couldn't really understand whether i understood the point or not. I guess that the bar of indecision has risen to new heights not seen since the days of Hamlet.

I don't know why but this post ain't coming naturally to me, maybe i am already fed up with blogging.

I have made up my mind to try my best to improve my grades which have been embarrassing, to say the least, but  it  is easier written than done especially since these subjects don't fascinate me in any way paving the way for me in fantasising  that it would have been better if i had joined the adjoining HCU. I call it a fantasy because i was made aware of the existence of only two streams namely MPC and BiPC after my tenth. Infact, i was unable to decide which stream to take for quite a long time despite them being like chalk and cheese. But looking back, i can take solace in the fact that i would have fared hopelessly in either of them.

These pangs of pessimism have taken a hold of me and have ruined my aimless blog.

I shall be back with a better post (now that's optimistic)

No comments:

Post a Comment